Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Swim like... a Rabbit!

Oh my little fluffies, it was so good to see so many of you out gliding through the water like so many....well, Rabbits. You didn't really expect me to compare you to some other animal, like a duck or otter, did you? Those pesky buggers may swim faster, but nobody hops like me!

Exciting news for all of us is ahead though.

Since day one, all three hopping teams have been holding strong in the Top Ten, but now, wait for it my impatient bunnies.....Our Red Biting Bunnies are sitting in FIRST PLACE! Don't get complacent though my little fluffies, we still have many more miles to swim, and our lead is just over ten miles. Let's not forget our White and Blue teams, each holding strong and gaining on those sharks from San Diego.

So go my wabbits - swim like the wind.

And if any of you see that pesky duck waddling around, tell him the bunny sent you.

No comments: