Tuesday, December 9, 2008

How I love a good rumor...

So my little hoppers... You enjoyed the wonderful river at H2Ohhhh so much, that our lovely board has decided that a second session is in order. While you may think this is a grand reward, I think it's because those naughty sharks of San Diego have passed our Biting Bunnies again and we need to pack on the miles.

I have it on the highest authority that this little issue a certain blonde is having (our very own Tri Chick) logging our miles will be straightened out shortly. If not, well, let's just say that certain heads will roll. To the moon Alice! Eh, eh, eh. Personally I'm blaming a certain duck that I've seen flapping around. It isn't Easter folks, and I've got more than enough insurance.

Stay posted my fluffies. Everything is going according to plan. Eh, eh, eh.

No comments: