Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Incog's gone crazy!

Go Beaker, it's your birthday, get busy.

Are you kidding me!?!? Has the world gone crazy? Someone check the containment unit, because I think that pesky fellow from the EPA has shut it down again and Venkman's prediction of dogs and cats living together is coming true.

What is Incognito ranting about you ask? Why is there foam on my lips and my tail swishing like I'm a cat on the prowl? How is it that my tail swishes in the first place (I'm seriously just that awesome)?

It looks like the NCC has had a moment of brilliance and realized that contrary to popular belief - not all triathletes plan on being in bed before midnight tonight. That's right folks. In their infinite wisdom, the NCC judges have extended the time in which miles can be entered for December's sessions. This means you don't have to rush home tonight to get your miles in (You ARE still swimming, right?), and a certain Tri-Chick can get her freak on tonight instead of plugging in miles.

Now is it just me, or does the thought of that crazy cheerleader hitting the bubbly just make you want to dive into your hole and spin the winter away? That's the point baby! I can't wait to see you all cranking out the miles tomorrow. Nothing like the smell of alcohol infused bodies in the morning. Smells like victory. (cue Flight of the Valkyries).

HOP ON!

No comments: