Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Featuring..... ME!

Can you dig it?

Obviously the word of me has spread far and wide, thanks to your mad hopping skills. Thanks to the hard work of many, we have a special opportunity. That's right hoppers, Incognito, the one and only, will be featured on his own TV show! Yep, check it out at http://www.mogulus.com/alaskatriathlontv

Unfortunately for my massive fan base, Incognito can't allow himself to be shown on TV. Because of this, I'm asking all of YOU to represent me tomorrow at the NCC Challenge ride. Some of the technical bunnies are working their fluffy tails off to set up a streaming video, and we'll be broadcasting the ride to the entire world - and most specifically to those sharks in San Diego.

Now to sweeten the pot, your favorite bunny has arranged for a super bonus to the ride. ATC will donate $100, up to $500, for every 1000 miles ridden on Thursday. How cool is that! Want to learn more about who's getting the cash... click this link http://www.challengedathletes.org/main.htm

Grab your bikes and nutrition bunnies. This is our time to set the other clubs on their heels, and establish the day one lead that carries us to February.

HOP ON!

2 comments:

dragonfly domain said...

I will be there. well not THERE. I will be HERE were it is -23 in my house...Nice and warm....Hopped up on my bike watching and riding with you all. Have it hooked up to my TV... so if you have a moment. Wave out to me and my kids. we will be riding and watching......
Jenn T. In Kenai

Anonymous said...

Jenn - Did you say -23 IN your house? You are aware there is a great invention out there, called a heater, aren't you? Just kidding. I remember those days down there. When it decides to get cold down there, it doesn't screw around.