Monday, December 10, 2007

Ask the Bunny

The Bunny knows all things Tri and beyond. Here's your chance to learn.

Dear Bunny,
Where's a good place to go on a first date?
D.H.

For you, Ms. NCC triathlete, it would be the gym. There will be plenty of time for movies, dinners, and concerts, after February 29th. We've got work to do sister.
Bunny.


Dear Bunny,
What should I wear while riding on my indoor trainer?
M. J.

I wear fur and it works for me. You, however, might prefer something lighter.

It's best to wear as little as possible on these indoor rides. Did you ever see those "Bob in the Buff" TV ads for the Kurt Kinetic trainer? If not then look 'em up but don't tell me I didn't warn you; they're painfully hard to forget. Cycling colorman Bob Roll might be as crazy as a loon but he's on to something. All you need is a fan and a pair of shoes. Save the vintage Cinelli jersey for the club rides.
Bunny.


Dear Bunny,
What should I wear to the company Holiday party?
A.K.

I got one word for ya: Fur. It's the ultimate natural fiber and it's never let me down. I wear mine year-round with light solids in the winter and dark patterns in the summer. Some of you domestics can get away with spots, stripes, calicos, and all sorts of crazy patterns. It's all good.
Bunny.


Go ahead, ask the bunny. Put something in the "comment" section below and he'll get to it (maybe). Remember, there's no such thing as a stupid question (but many that are dangerously close).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My fur is having problems from all the pool chemicals. What can I use to bring back the color and flufflyness?

Anonymous said...

What are the ethics of ignoring the little balls of hair in the bottom of the deep end during lap swims?

Jens, Heather, Olivia & Jan Beck said...

Dear Bunny,

I am an aging triathlete and my successes are fading quickly. However, more recently I won my first ever ping-pong tournament. It was a pretty big deal because it was an international tournament (I know that because the Germans participated). I think, I might have some real talent and might be cut out to be a professional "Ponger". Since everybody know that the "Pong-Heads" are way cooler than the triathelets, should I consider becoming a professional "Ponger"? Your bunnylectual advice would be greatly appreciated as this is a very serious decision for me & my family...