Tuesday, February 10, 2009

NO, NO, NO!

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/AKTriathlon/message/6232

What on earth is going on here, I mean really, someone fill me in. Three pages on shaving? For men? Until you can catch me, you fuzzy little man peach you, I wouldn't worry about slicking down those legs of yours. Look at my beautiful coat, see how it shines? Notice my rippling leg muscles as I bound away from you, running like my tail is on fire (does anyone else smell smoke?) as I dash past the Sharks?

On the topic of "it looks sexy", I took an informal poll last night, and 1 out of 1 woman asked said "Oh Incog, don't you ever shave" - which is pretty much all the answer I need on the subject. So Beaker, Carla, and all you other crazy ladies out there, remember this is Alaska. Where men are men, and hey. Get away from me with those clippers. It's not funny any more. I'm not kidding.

DINO HELP ME!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are looking for help from Mr. Baldy himself, the waxmaster extrordinair? Good luck with that. Better keep a good grip on that fur. I recommend wrapping yourself in duct tape, but make sure to keep an eye on that little piece sticking up. Wouldn't want someone to get ahold of that now would you?

Kannan said...

Yours is a good blog.