Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It's hard not to love me...

Why it’s great to be me.

One of the best things about being me, reason #432 actually (and yes, there are THAT many reasons why it’s awesome to be me), is that I get to hear about everything that’s going on. Fluffies, let me regale you with a story of pain, suffering, and genuine amusement.

The day in question is Sunday, December 21st. and the location is the UAA Pool. You know what I’m talking about fluffies, Sweatshirt Relay! After the amazing effort that everyone put in at the pool, and I’m guessing we had over 75 miles logged in total, your faithful Insane Chick (aka, Beaker) came up with this gem. It was inspiring to see everyone competing and enjoying themselves (schwag is always a plus), but that’s not what brought a tear to old Incog’s eye (not that I cry mind you).

Nobody left until everyone was finished, and the event was over.

That’s comradiere hoppers, one of the things that makes this club so strong and able to dominate the NCC. Incog has seen this at many events, from the Hammerman to the State Championships, nobody goes home until the last bunny has crossed the line.

Don’t mind the tear, that’s the chlorine getting to me.

HOP ON!

1 comment:

Tri Chick Cheerleader said...

Incog... I can't take credit for the Sweatshirt Relay, that has to go to Jennifer Ticknor in Soldotna! THANKS JENN!