Friday, January 4, 2008

Saturday morning cartoons

Have you seen the ride pics yet. Oh so fun.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/akjayhawk/sets/72157603633739745/

Do you know what I'm planning for Saturday morning? I'm going to sleep in late then watch cartoons. Now I know you're saying, "But Bunny didn't you tell us not to do this just last week?" Well here's the deal. Our teams are getting very close to the 5,000 mile goal and the uglies from GAGE are getting close to us. We need to cross the line TONIGHT (or sooner!) so other teams don't have a chance to rally tomorrow. So I'm going to ride my rabbit tail off today then schedule tomorrow as my long-needed recovery day and I urge you to do the same.

Do whatever it takes bunnies. Take a long lunch and ride. Modify your usual Friday night routine if needed to include riding. Dinner and a movie while riding trainers - it's a date. (Bunny suggests adding a little Barry White to the spin mix). Game Night with a twist - the one with the most miles at the end of the night wins. Pizza and beer while spinning - uhh won't digest easy but it's mileage. Just go out there have fun and ride.

No comments: