Friday, December 14, 2007

H2O BABY!

I've been told about the RIVER and I will be there -- WILL YOU? The Tri Chick was telling me that some of you are worried about the chemicals in the river... whatevvvver... how many years have you been swimming? You think one swim in the river is going to melt your skin? That excuse is played... we are all soggy bunnies after these past couple of weeks in the water. The damage has already been done! Nuff said!

I heard the Red Bunnies are less than 80 miles to the 500 mile mark! I hope to see you RED bunnies there racking up the miles. Now you White Wabbits... I see you are still swimming strong but it appears that your efforts have been focused on staying in the top 5 OVERALL! Very impressive, still in 3rd place I see. Well it looks like you White Wabbits really need to be at the RIVER this weekend!

Let me know if you are going to show by posting a comment... maybe I'll bring some carrot cake just for YOU! (my fav of course)

5 comments:

Tri Chick Cheerleader said...

Ohhh... I love carrot cake! I WILL be there!

Anonymous said...

Since they cancelled the ski race on Sunday, I should be there. You know, if we turn the current on, we can really rack up those miles......

Anonymous said...

Biting Bunnies should pass 500 on Saturday. I plan to be biting carrot cake, and watching the wabbits try and catch up.

Anonymous said...

I'll be there. Can't wait to see how the swim traffic sorts itself out!

Tri Chick Cheerleader said...

That was awesome! Thanks everyone for coming out and swimming in the river! :-)