Saturday, December 1, 2007

December 1 - SWIMMIN' Like Fishes

I must say my pretties today you did not disappoint! Perhaps I should be calling you fishes? Killer King Fishes? Yuppie Guppies? Hmmmm... don't care for those titles much and besides they are smelly! Bunnies do not smell!

The miles are just passing by and even I did a little splish splashin' today! I've heard from the Tri Chick that she can't log the miles... Tsk, tsk... another attempt to hold Alaska back? I think not!

At last check I noted the White Wabid Wabbits had a little more mileage, but did you know that there were 19 Red Biting Bunnies and 28 White Wabid Wabbits at APU today? So... 28 Wabbits put up 39.36 miles and 19 Bunnies had 38.25! It just proves how right I am (of course I am always right) when I say every little bit counts.

I was just wondering what all of you are up to tomorrow... oh, that's right SWIMMING!

No comments: